I’m happy to announce the release of david v3.1.0!
As with any minor version update, some new, backwards-compatible features have been included since the last minor release. Among these are:
- A post-per-day challenge in May of 2018. Completed, but barely.
- The commencement of a new challenge to share more tips and tutorials this year.
- Becoming a SiteGround Ambassador, so that I can share my experiences with their hosting (overall very positive), and travel to more conferences. More details forthcoming in a future release.
- Beginning formalization of conference packing structure, with the intent of improving travel quality.
- Further improvements to WordPress support and maintenance features via FixUpFox. A planned major version upgrade was temporarily delayed, but is still in progress.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
New features are constantly being added, and original developments refined. The timeline for release this year looks promising. I’ll keep you up to date when further information is available.
Thank you all for making the latest release possible, and for your support through the ups and downs of prior release schedules!